Fairy Tail United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

Homegood bye - Lily has been banned EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Farewell
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» This ain't over yet.
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» Dude calls Fairy Tail 'Trash' and then gets DESTROYED by Petra! (WITH SCREENSHOTS)
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am by Gajeel_Redfox

» See ya guys.
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am by (Fairy Tail)Akita

» GFX signature shop
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am by (Fairy Tail)Dragon

» Leaving
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm by (Fairy Tail) Gsky

» -Roster- Post Here if you are still interested in being a FT member- Roster-
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am by Deliora

» Good bye Happy
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 pm by Happy The Cat

» Initial Test - (Fairy Tail) Heretic
good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm by Heretic

Forum Guide

Guild Rules
Chat Rules
Test Rubric
Test Rules
Test Info
Tester Rules
Duel Points
Tournaments
Dueling Network
Class Ranks
Konami Official Rule Book

good bye - Lily has been banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(fairy tail) lily
Lifeless
Lifeless

good bye - Lily has been banned Empty
PostSubject: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 pm

it was fun while it lasted cant be live someone in the circle would get a member ban
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLunarForce
(Fairy Tail) Destiny
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) Destiny

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Did you report her FairyLaw?
Back to top Go down
(fairy tail) lily
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 am

yes he did
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Yajima
Inattentive
Inattentive
(Fairy Tail) Yajima

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:46 am

Well, ehh.... If fairy law did report you (which it seems he did) I would be against it. What you said did not seem like a insult or anything actually it seemed more like you were just stating a fact, of course I was not their so I wouldn't know. Considering you were not insulting someone I would not even consider reporting this. But of course I wasn't their so... Well I'm sure not a long ban just watch what u say on dn
Back to top Go down
http://hummingbird.me/users/Somnificator/feed
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 am

Yes i did. However, it was because of socializing with uchiha prior to the sexual content, uchiha lord would use that content as ammunition vs us. Lily understands and i said if he wanted to make a nee ft account to do so without lily or related in name
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Destiny
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) Destiny

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:22 am

(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw wrote:
Yes i did. However, it was because of socializing with uchiha prior to the sexual content, uchiha lord would use that content as ammunition vs us. Lily understands and i said if he wanted to make a nee ft account to do so without lily or related in name

You do know, that there are many people who don't visit the forums after they sign up right?
So how would Lily know if Lord was an uchiha, if he was never informed?

How would Lord use what Lily said against Fairy Tail?
If Lord wanted to report Lily for what he said, he would have done so. Why would you go and report Lily on your own?
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:23 am

we all told him he was Uchiha Lord

also here is new evidence good bye - Lily has been banned YyYCs3H
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Destiny
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) Destiny

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 am

This still doesn't explain why you reported Lily.
It doesn't matter what Lord says or does.

YOU report Lily, not him.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 am

he was siding with lord saying to let lord join, and everyone was tellin him and lord NO.
so when lily went to the dark side of the chatbox i reported him with magic council authority for the content prior to and during the chat, that screen from after shows he had no problem suckin up to uchiha
Back to top Go down
(fairy tail) lily
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:06 pm

thats not me sucking up and as i told you on the skype chat i dont know how i stood up for him the whole time i told him to turn
Back to top Go down
(fairy tail) lily
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:06 pm

down
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Destiny
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) Destiny

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:52 pm

I pmed you.
Tell me the details.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Yajima
Inattentive
Inattentive
(Fairy Tail) Yajima

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 pm

(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw wrote:
he was siding with lord saying to let lord join, and everyone was tellin him and lord NO.
so when lily went to the dark side of the chatbox i reported him with magic council authority for the content prior to and during the chat, that screen from after shows he had no problem suckin up to uchiha

Firstly I don't see any evidence of Lilly saying that he can join fairy tail
Secondly their is no rule against someone in a different clan/guild being able to join fairy tail. (Considering they make fairy tail their primary account)
Thirdly it does not take magic council authority to report someone on DN...
Also I don't see how what he said could be used against fairy tail, I mean a lot of people in fairy tail talk inappropriate in the watchers chat *cough shadow* I'm not saying its right I'm just saying we should not go around reporting fairy tailors for such stupid reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://hummingbird.me/users/Somnificator/feed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good bye - Lily has been banned   good bye - Lily has been banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good bye - Lily has been banned
Page 1 of 1