Fairy Tail United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

HomeWhat Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Farewell
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» This ain't over yet.
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» Dude calls Fairy Tail 'Trash' and then gets DESTROYED by Petra! (WITH SCREENSHOTS)
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am by Gajeel_Redfox

» See ya guys.
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am by (Fairy Tail)Akita

» GFX signature shop
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am by (Fairy Tail)Dragon

» Leaving
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm by (Fairy Tail) Gsky

» -Roster- Post Here if you are still interested in being a FT member- Roster-
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am by Deliora

» Good bye Happy
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 pm by Happy The Cat

» Initial Test - (Fairy Tail) Heretic
What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm by Heretic

Forum Guide

Guild Rules
Chat Rules
Test Rubric
Test Rules
Test Info
Tester Rules
Duel Points
Tournaments
Dueling Network
Class Ranks
Konami Official Rule Book

What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?

Go down 
+7
(Fairy Tail)restaine
(Fairy Tail) KO
Gajeel_Redfox
Xio
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
(Fairy Tail)Twin-Dragoons
Miku Hatsune
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Miku Hatsune
Lazy
Lazy
Miku Hatsune

What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Empty
PostSubject: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:25 am

Just the name says i want you guys to tell me your honest thoughts what made you want to join the guild

Our reason was because a old friend of mines told me about it and saw it as a place for me to improve my skills
- Shadow, Miku , Ckyreeus
1 body 3 minds
Back to top Go down
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 am

I joined because i had a friendly chat with Gato after a duel. We talked about decks and stuff then i asked about the guild. I guess im just an easily persuaded person. But i dont have any complaints so far and its nice to have a couple more tabs open to look at. Plus im sure i can get better with my dueling here too.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail)FairyLaw

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 am

well, i kept seeing a picture of some dude holding fire, so i searched for an anime that had the same image... well that dude turned out to be Natu Dragneel, and the anime FairyTail...
i went on netflix watched the first 48 episodes and found i couldnt stop..
i had become a big fan of fairytail..
when i hopped on DN and saw (Fairy Tail) as a clan... i was soooo excited!
i just had to join!

i am so glad i did
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLunarForce
Xio
Lifeless
Lifeless
Xio

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:42 am

Happy's story is so darn long compare to everyone else..

I just joined because i found the members of fairy tail to be cool and collective.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel_Redfox
Lifeless
Lifeless
Gajeel_Redfox

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 pm

I was hosting a duel for a tournament and was scrolling sown to see how far down I was and I saw (Fairy Tail) Natsu recruiting for members, so being the Fairy Tail fan that I am, I pm'd him asking how to join, and here I am today. I was actually one of the first people to join: before I joined, there was Natsu, Erza, Laxus, and Jellal. I was actually amazed how many people joined and how quickly our numbers grew.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) KO
Lazy
Lazy
(Fairy Tail) KO

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:30 am

The AWSOMENESS!!
and the fact that I always wanted to be in a clan but none of the clans that offered me a place really were nice or they just played same old decks. I tried out for LightXDark, Overlords and a few others but I didnt like them after I took the tryout test. After that I versed Alexis in FT in pool and I was just gawing at the fact that I CANT BEAT HER! Shadow and a few others were watching the duel so I thought that maybe I should tryout for this clan and ITS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG OVER 9000!!!
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)restaine
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Just want to do tournies and a friend told me
Back to top Go down
Simbah
Lifeless
Lifeless
Simbah

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Well, it all started awhile back when RoC was hosting their tryouts. As it turned out, I took 2nd place in the tournament, facing their leader at the time in the championship. They were impressed enough, they offered me a spot in RoC. However, when they finally got around to testing me (nearly 3 weeks after the tournament), they had some punk @$$ mofo (excuse the language, don't usually use it, but this guy deserves it) test me and he refused to duel fairly. I tried to get a fair fight out of their leader, but found out he was more or less a figure head, much like the king of England. So I quit and tried to find a new clan. Well, not too long after, I dueled a former member of Fairy Tail, and found out FT was recruiting. That guy "tested" me. Well I didn't know he wasn't a tester. So yeah. I went poking around a few days later, wondering why I hadn't heard anything yet, and found that out. So I went to Happy (may the fish be with you) and he setup my official test with Yajima. This is a wonderful guild, and barring the very rare exception (who shall remain nameless, but you know who I mean if you are the one reading this) (yes only one), everyone seems quite nice.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail)DarkKing
Lifeless
Lifeless
(Fairy Tail)DarkKing

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:27 am

well what made me Join fairy Tail i gotta say this Happy and Shadow Fairylaw Yajima and other Leaders have we great leaders. And im proud to be apart of Fairy Tail. Im pround to be apart of the Guild. All i can say is this i join because i wanted to become apart of something and make more friends.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Rare
Lifeless
Lifeless

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:30 am

Hm, noting really, just was looking for a clan after i left alphapack *Didnt really like it). So yeh.
Back to top Go down
(Fairy Tail) Fate
Lifeless
Lifeless
(Fairy Tail) Fate

PostSubject: I Joined Because..   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:18 am

I Think A Group/Community Is Better Than Playing All By Yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?   What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Made you guys want to join Fairy Tail?
Page 1 of 1