Fairy Tail United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail! United We Stand! Together We Win!

HomeMerry Christmas Fairy Tail EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Farewell
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» This ain't over yet.
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm by (Fairy Tail)DarkKing

» Dude calls Fairy Tail 'Trash' and then gets DESTROYED by Petra! (WITH SCREENSHOTS)
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am by Gajeel_Redfox

» See ya guys.
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am by (Fairy Tail)Akita

» GFX signature shop
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am by (Fairy Tail)Dragon

» Leaving
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm by (Fairy Tail) Gsky

» -Roster- Post Here if you are still interested in being a FT member- Roster-
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 am by Deliora

» Good bye Happy
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 pm by Happy The Cat

» Initial Test - (Fairy Tail) Heretic
Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm by Heretic

Forum Guide

Guild Rules
Chat Rules
Test Rubric
Test Rules
Test Info
Tester Rules
Duel Points
Tournaments
Dueling Network
Class Ranks
Konami Official Rule Book

Merry Christmas Fairy Tail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Fairy Tail)Mavis
Lifeless
Lifeless

Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Fairy Tail   Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone ! Im very happy to have all of you here ! Im very honored to be leader! I know sometimes i can be lazy but i do my best to try to entertain and help this guild ! i wanted to thank you all for your effort on just being here on fairy tail ! it makes me glad having respectful clanmates that you can trust Smile! that shows good emotions all the times ! being happy is the most important thing in life, No matter what you do. And always remember Family first because they're the ones who u are always with and will always cherish . For those who have Gf Bf , I hope u guys enjoy this wonderful christmas too and have the moments in life where you share all the presents... Whats the best thing i got for christmas? To me, the best thing i got is love. when i mean love is theres no hate in my family , thats how we live to be stronger ,kinder , and more gentle. I hope you guys have wonderful gifts and spend a good amount of time with your love ones. Never give up on hope! Always respect one another! Thank you all for being in this clan Smile!

Ohh btw tommorow is boxing day ! What are you guys gonna buy ? Smile!
Back to top Go down
The Italian Dragon
Lifeless
Lifeless

Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Fairy Tail   Merry Christmas Fairy Tail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:31 pm

I don't think i've ever seen a forum as loving as this one. I even for a time avoided academies and forums like these ever since I was harassed for a year straight by this guy who was the founder and head of the academy, I later learned though that he had like anger issues and mental disorders which is probably why he did everything and took it out on me >_>.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too. Very Happy And I hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas as well.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Fairy Tail
Page 1 of 1